Also called Popcorn Popper
The popcorn maker machine makes more than the popcorn.
So, it is better called a snack maker. I am happy to share something about the snacks maker. Most of the time I spend alone in my residence. Now a day’s professional needs quality time for self-study with healthy food. And it helped me out.
It is hard to find healthy food regularly outside your residence. You always doubt the ingredients of the meals. Even you cannot find a proper ratio of required nutrients like protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, fibers, etc. Even the outside food or snacks are not available at a convenient time. You have to wait or to adjust your schedule.
Why you must have a snack maker machine at your kitchen platform?
- It fulfills your emergency hunger.
- It makes only healthy snacks.
- Easy to use.
- One of the fastest ways to make snacks.
- Less energy consumption.
- Occupy very less space.
- Easy to maintain.
- Low price.
- Easily available online.
- Easy to carry.
Types of Popcorn Maker
- Microwave Popcorn Maker. In this way, you need a microwave oven and a special closed container to fit in. Just put an adequate quantity of corn seeds into the container then put the closed container inside the microwave oven cabin, set the timer, let the oven do the rest of the job.
- Stovetop popcorn maker. It is also a good option. But for this, you need a stove, induction or any external heating element and a specially designed pot where you put your corn seeds. Here you can also add oil, salt or any spice powder.
- Hot air popcorn maker or snack maker. This is the machine I am particularly experienced with, let me not bias. With this machine, you can make not only popcorn but also fry other snacks too with hot air like peanuts, nuts, almonds, papad, chuda and many more. And it does not need any additional utensils.
10 Reasons for having a Snacks Maker.
- It satiates your emergency hunger. At any instant, you fill hungry! you may eat any kind of snacks you find nearby like biscuits, packed snacks even chocolate! normally happens like this. Does a health-conscious person act like this? You should definitely find a healthy way to full fill your instant hunger. And a snack maker in your home kitchen or in your office canteen is the right solution.
- It makes only healthy snacks. As, for making snacks this way you do not need to add any oil, salt, sugar, etc. Yet, you may add those afterward as per your test.
- Easy to use. Pour the corn seeds or nuts into your snack maker, put it ON, within 3 to 4 minutes your snack is ready.
- One of the fastest ways to make healthy snacks. Yaa! As mentioned above.
- Less energy consumption. A small heating element and a small fan will be ON only for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Occupy very less space. An electric operated snack maker or popcorn maker is as big as your 3L water jug.
- Easy to maintain. Just clean the inside wall with a dry cotton cloth. Outside walls can be wiped with wet cotton cloth after disconnecting the power plug.
- Low price. Price ranges between $12 to $29 ( ₹ 800 to ₹ 2000)
- Easily available online. Yes, better to buy online, lots of varieties and makers are available. Read the reviews and choose the best suited under your price ranges. This product is not popular in India and rarely found in retail stores. So, better to buy online.
- Easy to carry. A snack maker can be used anywhere in the home, office, canteen, hostels, wherever the electricity is available.
Handling the snack maker machine
- Running timing: There is a limitation for any machine and we must aware of it. As it generates heat which may melt the plastic body. As instructed let run strictly for maximum 4 to 5 minutes.
- Avoid using liquids and salt: Obviously this product is made to make snacks with no oil so we do not use it. Even it is not healthy for the machine too. Hot air comes from the bottom grills so the oil or salt may spill into the electrical parts and damage it. Even the excess moistured seeds are also harmful to the machine.
- Allow to rest: After every 4 to 5 minutes run, a minimum one minute gap is necessary.
- Use a three-pin socket: To avoid any damage while electrical fluctuation it advisable to plug in with a 3-pin female socket only.
Bonus uses of a snack maker
- We can roast coffee beans with a snack maker machine.
- We can roast Indian spices like dry red chilli, dry coriander seeds, black pepper seeds of large sizes.
- We can roast dry fruits like almonds and cashew and pistachio.