Cleaning is one of our integral activities for healthy and hygienic living. This task is in our routine.
Here we will talk about cleaning inside the house. Dust removal is one of the important functions of cleaning. The cleaning of dust depends on the equipment made for use. Most people use broom or clothes to dust flour. Some dusts by sweeping in this process, gather a place, and the lightweight dust can seem to swim in the air and after some time it is sitting again, all dust cannot be gathered in a place. In this way we can see that the process of cleaning of dust does not complete the process.
Where the brooms could not apply, we use clothes, in this process we just displace the dust from one place to other, so you actually realize that the cleaning of dust has not been accomplished. So, in additional activity we wipe the surface from the clothes to clean the remaining dust.
Disadvantages of removing dust from broom and cloth:
- While cleaning dust floats in the air and sits on the other places
- The cleaning person inhales the floating dust particles.
- Dust sitting in fine holes are away from the reach of the broom fibers and they cannot be cleaned.
- We cannot clean the sofa and bed from the broom.
- We cannot remove dust from the wall with broom, as the dust can not be assembled at the wall.
- While swearing on the floor, there is always to be bowed, which can be painful in the waist and back.
Advantages of vacuum cleaner:
- It does not spread the dust to the other place.
- Cleaning person is escaped by inhale the air containing dust particles.
- It also removes dust from that place where the fiber of the groom or clothes are not reachable.
- As particles shattered by running fan during cleaning with broom or bare cloth. You can use vacuum cleaner while running fan too.
- From vacuum cleaner you can clean the sofa and beds, can also clean the soft toys.
- The vacuum cleaner is designed in such a way that the cleaning worker has to bend less or making cleaning as comfortable as possible.
Types of vacuum cleaner
Out door or industrial.
Indoor or household.
- Wet (seldom using)
How to use a vacuum cleaner:
- A specific cleaner made for household should be used for households only. Do use it for out door.
- Be clear about the limitations of the vacuum cleaner you owned.
- Do not use for liquids if it is made only for dust suction.
- Be attentive when using near children.
- It is not a toy.
- Do not use it with damaged cord and damaged out let (female) plug.
- Do not attempt to change the accessories while running.
- Do not run the vacuum cleaner without dust collecting bag or box.
- Do not handle the plug or the body with wet hands.
- Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
- Do not put any object into openings.
- Do not use with any opening (at suction side or at blower side) blocked. Keep openings free of dust, lint, hair and anything that may reduce the air flow.
- Do not pick up pieces of string, fabrics or clean frayed carpets or tassels on carpets with the vacuum cleaner.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner on concrete, tar, or similar rough surfaces.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as gasoline or use in areas where they
- may be present
- Do not abuse the power cord. Never carry the vacuum cleaner by the power cord or pull the power cord to disconnect the outlet plug from an outlet Instead grasp the outlet plug and pull to disconnect.
- Do not leave appliance when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before servicing.
- Do not pull or carry by the cord, do not use as a handle, do not close a door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners, or run appliance over the cord.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
- Use the vacuum cleaner only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- Store the vacuum cleaner indoors only.
- Use extra care when cleaning the stairs.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging.
- Store safely after use, to prevent accidents
How to select a vacuum cleaner
Define your requirement: Number of rooms, size of the rooms of your house, number of family members (as more members more activities more cleaning).
Budget matters: Defining your requirements the filtering already started, the money you will spend matters. Lots of vacuum cleaners are available in the market to save money spend some time in online and off line market, you will definitely find your suitable one without compromising the quality.
Extra features: No need to go for extra features like cord less, blowing, additional car washing, air jetting, etc.
Power matters: More power means better suction. Unnecessary power will force you to spend more money and effect your electric bills too. But selecting the vacuum cleaner of 20 to 30% more power than your requirement will save your precious time as it cleans faster and deeper.
Shape, size and weight: Cleaning with vacuum cleaner does not take place automatically unless until it is a robot, even a robot has it’s own limitations. So, the shape, size and weight of the cleaning machine are as important as the power and the features. Carriable weight, flexible design and reachable size will satisfy for selection and cleaning experience. Now a day’s modern user-friendly design and shapes are available in the market go for your best suitable one.